We are seeking a team oriented, highly structured, can-do Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team for a long term engagement. Help us move the frontier of user experience in medical systems.
We’re a startup head quartered in Stockholm with our Software engineering branch based in Barcelona. Would you like to put your QA skills to real, life-saving use at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is the bridge between the Quality Assurance function and our agile development team and assures our ability to place client satisfaction at the highest priority. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding requirements and testing application modifications, new functionality prototypes, and system enhancements. You understand the relationship between regulatory frameworks and a fast-moving agile development process. You're a highly structured person, self-starter with attention to detail and you take pride in using your quality work as an enabler and accelerator for the product teams ensuring any roadblocks are cleared from their path.
At Collective Minds you will be exposed to cutting-edge medical software technology and participate in quality assuring our state-of-the-art medical imaging platform. You will be an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a world class global service.
You don't mind getting your hands dirty and partake in technical and practical quality activities to enable a well-oiled product development machine.
In this role, you will acquire unique competences in enabling entrepreneurship in the heavily regulated medical and pharma industries.
- Execute test cycles, such as functional and regression, ahead of product releases
- Test planning, developing test cases/test scripts through recording and scripting
- Providing test reports and documenting problems found, steps to reproduce in the issue tracking tool
- Working within Quality Management System ensuring processes and documentation are completed
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience of Software Quality Assurance testing experience
- Experience with agile testing
- Experience with automated testing tools and methods
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment such as Medical Device or GxP (GMP)
- Experience of working within Quality Management Systems and ensuring processes and documentation are completed
- Drive all your work in English
- Exposure to any of the following regulatory frameworks: MDD, MDR, ISO 13485, GAMP 5, GMP, 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11
- Experience of Lamdatest, Browserstack or other front-end testing platforms