We’re a startup head quartered in Stockholm with our Software engineering branch based in Barcelona. Would you like to use your experience at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
We are expanding our commercial team and are now looking for an Account Executive Radiology. The AE will lead commercial and sales activities and drive growth within the European Market. The AE is responsible for customer interactions and customer relationships for assigned accounts/region, building long term relationships will be key for this role. Collective Minds is a small fast moving company who are growing rapidly, hence it is of great importance for the Account Executive to have a close dialogue with Collective Minds product and development teams regarding new solutions to fulfill the market needs that are recognized on the field. The AE might also lead different commercial projects together with our partners.
Who we are looking for
You have several years experience from a commercial oriented position within Healthcare, such as Account/Sales Management, Product Specialist, Clinical Education or equivalent. Spending time with your customers is something you really enjoy, you see solutions, not obstacles, and you are a true team player. You will be an important part of Collective Minds team, and we highly value a personality that fits the Collective Minds entrepreneurial mindset.
- Take commercial ownership of your assigned region, and together with Sales Manager set the sales strategy for the region as well for each account
- Drive forecast and sales for your assigned region
- Take responsibility for procurements and quotes for your assigned region
- Lead commercial projects together with our partners
- Negotiate contracts and pricing
- Be an ambassador for Collective Minds solutions
Skills and qualifications
- Academic degree, B.Sc or equivalent, within relevant field (Engineering, Physics, Nursing etc)
- Experience from building long term professional relationships with hospital staff
- Technical and clinical understanding for the Imaging industry
- Great presentation, negotiation and demo-skills
- Fluent in English
- Clinical experience within Medical Imaging
- M.Sc degree
- Fluent in additional European languages, apart from English
- Experience from driving Research projects within academia or industry