We’re a startup head quartered in Stockholm with our Software engineering branch based in Barcelona. Would you like to use your experience at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
We are expanding our customer focused team and are now looking for application experts. Collective Minds has a fantastic platform for radiology collaboration, education and research. It is of high importance that our new users will learn how to use our tools with professional and highly customer oriented onboarding sessions, as well as keeping our current users up to speed and offer continuous application and technical support. The main objectives of the application expert role is clinical support to our customers, take part in research discussions and drive projects within this field. Academic background with clinical work experience is of high importance when the application expert will lead different projects together with our clinical, academic and industry partners. The application expert will be an important link between the product development team and the customer.
Who we are looking for
You have several years experience from a clinical position within medical imaging in a hospital environment. You have great understanding for how radiology departments are structured and how radiologists work in their day to day business. Spending time with your customers is something you really enjoy, and you like travelling within Europe. You see solutions, not obstacles, and you are a true team player. You will be an important part of a passionate team, and we highly value a personality that fits the Collective Minds entrepreneurial mindset.
- Support customers with clinical assistance and help new users to start using the platform
- Lead clinical and research projects together with our partners
- Maintain exceptional relationships with customers in the after sales period
- Perform demos and product presentation
Skills and qualifications
- Academic degree, B.Sc or equivalent, within relevant field (Nursing, Engineering, Physics etc)
- High clinical understand within the Medical Imaging Industry
- Background within research or project management
- Great presentation and demo skills
- Fluent in English
- M.Sc degree
- Fluent in additional European languages, apart from English
- Experience from driving Research projects within academia or industry