We’re a startup head quartered in Stockholm with our Software engineering branch based in Barcelona. Would you like to use your experience at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way doctors collaborate to help patients get a better diagnosis, to get the right treatment faster.
Our mission is to connect the very best of collective human and machine intelligence around medical imaging, everywhere, anytime. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, goals are common and healthcare collaboration is at the center.
You will be supporting our commercial and customer teams in its daily operations. You will on-board and support new and seasoned Collective Minds users at our radiology workspace. You will be part of the Stockholm team and make sure all colleagues have a great workplace to come to!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a positive, forward-leaning, wanting to help out candidate where no task is too small. You raise your hand when you need help, you like teamwork and you have an organized mind.
- Customer support and onboarding of new users
- Support vetting of new users & doctors
- Lead contract management
- Support inbound and outbound of invoicing
- Office and workplace responsible
- Planning of internal and external events
Skills and qualifications
- University degree within a relevant field
- Strong communicator in the verbal and written language
- Structured mind with an eye for details
- Fluent in English