We’re a startup with our main office in Stockholm and our Software engineering branch in Barcelona. Would you like to put your developer skills to real, life-saving use at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
At Collective Minds you will be exposed to cutting-edge medical software technology and drive the development of the next generation of global medical imaging platforms. You will be an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a world class global service.
Specifically in this role you will be working on the development of our integration layer between healthcare, academia and industry by building a safe, secure and highly scalable integration platform to exchange advanced medical data.
- Evolve the code architecture to keep it flexible and extendable to run a global SaaS offering.
- Deliver the highest possible standard in the final product by:
- Responsible for building reusable components and libraries
- Collect the requirements, design, develop, and maintain highly available, supportable solutions
- Build structured APIs for internal and external communication
- Work as part of a team of developers and DevOps responsible for defining and driving technology standards
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Document in-line while coding, we work in a regulated environment and aim to automate everything from testing to documentation and requirements.
Skills And Qualifications
- +5 years of experience of an advanced web framework for Python. E.g. Django or Flask
- Knowledge of working in and deploying dockerized environments
- Test automation. Quality mindset.
- Integration with third party solutions via APIs
- Code versioning with GIT. Experience with SDLC tools like GitLab or Atlassian suite
- Understanding of the lifecycle of software based services
- Drive all your work in English
Modern healthcare integration technologies such as DICOM and HL7 fhir
- Previous experience integrating DICOM workflows
- Healthcare data de-identification and pseudonymization
- Other healthcare data schemas such as OMOP