Do you love to drive high user growth products? Want to use your product ownership skills to change the way veterinary and healthcare services are delivered globally, ultimately benefiting animal and human patients?
You are an experienced software product owner with proven experience of driving high growth and high conversion SaaS platforms. You're a passionate motivator, highly structured team player with great attention to detail and you take pride in seeing your product vision go from idea to reality. You will become an integrated part of a fast-moving squad developing and providing a state-of-the-art global medical service.
In this role you will take ownership of the Collective Minds Veterinary Marketplace, which will bring the greatness of Collective Minds into the world of animal care. The product will establish a services marketplace which will ultimately be brought back also to human medicine.
As squad leader, you will take direct ownership of execution of a well defined strategy and drive towards clear KPIs through your previous growth experience and exploration of user behavior in the medical space. You will work tightly with our users and customers to understand their behavior and drive an agile product improvement cycle.
Your leadership style is hands-on where you show the way through tight communication and encouraging drive. You believe the squad wins and loses as one.
At Collective Minds, you will acquire unique competences in enabling entrepreneurship and global growth in the medical and pharma industries.
- Take ownership of the Collective Minds Veterinary Marketplace, exceed user expectations, continuously improve and deliver high quality
- Clearly communicate the strategy and vision for the product to bridge the gap between business and product engineering
- Drive socially enabled, viral user and conversion growth
- Ensure you understand the user needs and behaviors through very close communication and research
- Lead and manage the squad members, through objectives based inspirational leadership
- Provide sales and marketing teams technical and functional support and material to enable them to be efficient and effective
- First point of contact for product related inquiries and work collaboratively user groups, marketing and sales
Skills And Qualifications
- Track record of leading high growth and conversion products
- Experience of software product ownership and how to best drive agile delivery of a world-class, quality product
- Strong communication skills to align strategy and roadmap between business and product engineering
- Understanding of agile software development in a regulated industry
- Drive all your work in English
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Proof of being the brain behind a high growth SaaS product
- Deep insight to SaaS marketplace dynamics
- Experience of veterinary med-tech or radiology systems
- Relevant certifications