We’re a startup with our main office in Stockholm and our Software engineering branch in Barcelona. Would you like to put your developer skills to real, life-saving use at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Imaging Expertise and AI interaction.
At Collective Minds you will be exposed to cutting-edge medical software technology and drive the development of the next generation of global medical imaging platforms. You will be an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a world-class global service.
We seek a highly experienced software engineer with strong knowledge of DICOM and other medical data standards to drive the buildout of core platform services deploying globally through cloud-native technologies.
- Design and build globally scalable components and microservices for DICOM and other medical technologies.
- Build structured APIs for internal and external communication
- Work as part of a team of developers and DevOps to achieve a globally available, secure, and performant platform.
- Participate in the Domain Design (DDD) by using your industry knowledge and input from our product squads.
- Document in-line while coding, we work in a regulated environment and aim to automate everything from testing to documentation and requirements.
Skills & qualifications
- +5 years of experience in Go or other relevant languages including frameworks for web enablement
- DICOM data integration and exchange
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment concepts preferably AWS
- Hands-on experience in Microservices, DDD or other relevant paradigms
- Containers, Docker, Lambda, Serverless, Kubernetes, etc...
- Code versioning with GIT (we use Gitlab)
- Drive all your work in English
- +5 years of deep DICOM development experience
- Other medical data standards and protocols, such as FHIR and HL7
- Hands-on experience with Orthanc or other PACS solutions
- AWS relevant certifications
- Test automation. Quality mindset.