You are an experienced medical imaging software product owner or tech lead who understands the complexities of DICOM enabling a global platform in the cloud. You're a highly structured person, team player and motivator with great attention to detail and you take pride in seeing your product vision go from idea to reality. You will become an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a state-of-the-art global service.
In this role you will take ownership of the Collective Minds Data and Infrastructure squad and especially the DICOM core services, currently under heavy development. You will take direct ownership of some customer projects or integrations in order to stay tightly connected with the day to day usage and improvement opportunities. You will work tightly with our core customers and drive an agile product improvement cycle.
Your leadership style is hands-on where you show the way through tight communication and encouraging drive. We expect you to get your own hands dirty where necessary to make sure progress and your own detailed understanding of the product. You believe the team wins and loses as one.
At Collective Minds, you will acquire unique competences in enabling entrepreneurship in the medical and pharma industries.
- Take ownership of the Collective Minds Data & Infrastructure squad where our core DICOM services reside
- Drive and deliver a clear roadmap for the squad ensuring predictability and value delivery to the business
- Ensure a high degree of industry interoperability through our core data (mainly DICOM) services
- Clearly communicate the strategy and vision for the product to bridge the gap between business and product engineering squads
- Ensure you understand the customer needs and behaviours through very close communication and research
- Lead and manage the squad members, through objectives based inspirational leadership
- Provide Commercial and Customer Success with technical and functional support and material to enable them to be efficient and effective
- First point of contact for product related inquiries
Skills And Qualifications
- Product Owner / Product Management experience from Healthcare, pharma or other regulated industry
- Deep understanding of medical imaging and the DICOM protocol and data standard
- Experience of driving technically complex products within an ecosystem of DDD microservices, ensuring clean segregation of concerns and developer efficiency
- Experience of using globally scalable cloud technologies when driving new services
- Experience of software product ownership and how to best drive agile delivery of a world-class, quality product
- Strong communication skills to align strategy and roadmap between business and product engineering squads
- Understanding of agile software development in a regulated industry
- Drive all your work in English
- Brain behind a DICOM enabled global platform
- Experience of cloud radiology systems
- Relevant certifications