Collective Minds Radiology is a health-tech startup founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2017. We develop and deliver a cloud-based collaboration platform for healthcare with access to data, and human and digital expertise. Together with our partners and customers, we offer products and services within medical imaging research, clinical consultation, and education https://about.cmrad.com
Are you an experienced SDR, BDR, or Presales Manager who longs to lead a young, hungry team creating demand for a unique B2B SaaS Health-tech product, ultimately helping our customers in their mission to get their patients into treatment faster?
Do you want to take your SDR skills to new heights by driving a cutting-edge healthcare platform to global leadership?
Collective Minds is looking for a “playing coach” to continue to build and develop our SDR function. You’ll enjoy growing with our organization, and thrive in leading a small team of SDRs to success by offering an amazing product to our customers.
You’ll bring B2B SaaS sales experience in an SDR environment, and you’re ready to advance and grow your career in sales as a leader and manager, starting small, growing fast, learning, and leading by example.
You will be an integrated part of a passionate, fast-moving commercial and marketing team selling world-class products to the Healthcare industry.
Your primary objective is to lead the commercial team's funnel creation.
· Act as a playing coach, driving SQLs over to Sales, leading by example
· Hire, train, and coach a team of SDRs who focus on generating high-quality inbound and outbound sales-ready SQLs for the Account Executive team
· Define the approach and behaviors of a modern outbound and account-based sales development organization
· Managing the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
· Optimize and maximize the current SDR workflow, including partnering with marketing and operations to implement new processes and tools
· Work closely with Marketing and Account Executive teams to ensure targets are being met, including providing feedback and calibration on messaging, readiness by lead source, and feedback on Account Executive engagement and responsiveness
· Work closely with the Customer Success team to understand the product deliverables and scope
· Proactively manage the teams' funnel to ensure the quantity and quality of leads are being met, including adjusting the blend between inbound and outbound focus by your SDR team members
· Maximizing the impact and effectiveness of sales development, focusing on SQL handoff
· Encouraging and motivating employees daily, and bringing innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
· Ensure the SDR team has the resources and training needed to achieve targets
Desired Skills And Qualifications
· Relevant Education, Bachelor's degree in business, sales- marketing, or a related field
· 3-5 years of experience in SDR B2B SaaS sales in a high-paced startup environment and with high growth record
· 2+ years of SDR management or sales leadership experience
· Experience working with SDR tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and more
· Strong communication skills and an inner drive to teach others
· Drive all your work in English and preferably have multiple languages
· Experience from selling to the Healthcare sector is desirable
If you would like to be a part of a team with passion, expertise, and connections, and you want to challenge, change and improve the future of healthcare, please send your application today. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not wait to apply - we would love to discuss this opportunity in more detail with you.