You are looking to work in a tight knit team of experienced developers and DevOps Engineers, where problem solving, and autonomy are highly regarded. This role is located in our Barcelona office and our company culture allows for a high level of location freedom. Our single product and platform runs in the AWS cloud and is a continuously changing distributed application with a central PHP/Laravel coordinating web platform and a set of highly specialized medical components, AI and microservices integrated by APIs. Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and practiced. You're a highly structured person, self-starter with attention to detail and you take pride in delivering elegant, robust and highly automated solutions, doing the job for you.
At Collective Minds you will be exposed to cutting-edge medical software technology and drive the development of the next generation of global medical imaging platforms. You will be an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a world class global service.
In this role, you will acquire unique competences in enabling entrepreneurship in the highly regulated medical and pharma industries.
- Drive the strategic conversion to Infrastructure as Code through Terraform
- Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the AWS infrastructure
- Work as part of a DevOps team to design, deploy, support and automate 24x7x365 operations
- Collect the requirements, design, develop, and maintain highly available, supportable solutions and ensure streamlined/automated application deployment pipelines
- Translate conceptual design to physical layout. Backup and recovery policy and best practices to be used for prevention of data loss
- Ensure the highest level of security is always present as we evolve the platform
- Work as part of a team of developers and DevOps responsible for defining and driving technology standards
Skills And Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience with Amazon AWS and continuous deployment and delivery
- VPC and security groups
- ElastiCache Redis
- Distributed applications / microservices
- Experience managing Linux and Docker containers
- Deep understanding of DevOps skills across Build and Release
- Understanding of the lifecycle of software based services
- Drive all your work in English
- Experience handling and protecting data
- Management of high-demand applications
- Knowledge of Gitlab's CI/CD workflows
- Experience with Kubernetes