- Love vue.js?
- Interested in experiencing an advanced front-end built using atomic design?
- Want to have a tangible impact on people's lives by coding?
We are seeking a team oriented, highly structured, can-do front-end developer to join our team for a long term engagement. Help us move the frontier of user experience in medical systems.
We’re a startup head quartered in Stockholm with our Software engineering branch based in Barcelona. Would you like to put your developer skills to real, life-saving use at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
You are an Experienced Frontend Developer. Your heart is in the code, clean reusable components and over the last few years you’ve seen a range of complex web solutions take shape. You are an eager learner and excel at incorporating new technologies, methods and practices into your own delivery. You take pride in producing highly structured, quality and maintainable code. You have the ability to understand the ambition and mission of the Collective Minds Radiology company and turn this into an awesome user experience. You have worked hands-on in multiple different front-end frameworks and understand the pros and cons between them.
At Collective Minds you will be exposed to cutting-edge medical software technology and be part of creating the next generation of global medical imaging platforms. You will be an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a world class global service.
In this role, you will acquire unique competences in enabling entrepreneurship in the highly regulated medical and pharma industries.
- Deliver an elegant and intuitive User eXperience through frontend components
- Use atomic design to build structured and reusable components
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
- Ensure multi-platform, multi-browser compatibility and correctness
- Bring the team and solution insight to new frontend possibilities
Skills And Qualifications
- BootStrap, SaSS, CSS, PostCSS
- Single Page Application and VueX
- Code versioning tool GIT
- Dusk or other automated front-end testing frameworks
- Image and video processing
- Medical imaging such as DICOM
- Atomic design or other highly structured paradigms